By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this Agreement.
The words we, us, our and Aussie Brewmakers mean Kehanake Pty Ltd t/a Aussie Brewmakers of 6D 20 Highett Street, Mansfield, VIC, 3722. The words 'you' and 'your' refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed). This agreement is effective on 12 October 2017. All trading Terms and Conditions are outlined in the following sections:
- Governing Law
- Intended Use
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Methods of Ordering
- Availability of Products
- Product Specifications
- Order Process
- Methods of Payment
- The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
- All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
- The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from Aussie Brewmakers.
- Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- All material on our website is provided to you "as is" and "as available". We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
- Users of this website and products sold through this website are solely responsible for adhering to local, regional, state and federal law in regards to use of equipment information and supplies obtained either directly or indirectly through or from www.aussiebrewmakers.com.au, Kehanake Pty Ltd or their associated companies, entities, individuals and employees. It is the responsibility of the user and the purchaser of such equipment and supplies to be educated and diligent in applying such use within the limits of local, regional state and federal law.
Methods of Ordering
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real time pricing and information of our entire product range. It also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
- By Phone
Our customer service operators are ready to take orders and enquiries from: 8am - 11pm Australian Eastern Standard Time 7 days a week.
In Australia: 03 5779 1075 or 0412 784 745
6D 20 Highett Street
All phone or email orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for a previously quoted price.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Listed prices are displayed including GST or other taxes where applicable.
Availability of Products
- Aussie Brewmakers will always try and have all products listed on our website available in sufficient quantities to meet customer demand.
- We do note however, we may encounter small delays in supply from time to time. In addition, heavy demand, end of line products or other factors beyond the control of Aussie Brewmakers may render the products temporarily or permanently unavailable.
- In such circumstances you will be advised of the delay, the length of the delay and given product alternatives or the option of a full refund.
- Where product specifications are shown either on the product itself or our website it should be considered an indication only.
- Aussie Brewmakers uses its best endeavours to ensure product descriptions are accurate and up to date.
- We note that in some instances the specifications of the product you purchase may vary from that shown.
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges will be added to your order.
- Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 24-48 hours and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
- Customers will be notified via email and/or phone if delays in shipping occur beyond 48 hours from the time of ordering.
Methods of Payment
- For ordering online we accept the following methods of payment:
- Secure credit card transactions via or Credit Card Payment Gateway using Secure Socket Layer technology for VISA and Master Card
- Direct Deposit
- A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
- For offline / telephone order payments we accept the following methods of payment:
- Over the phone credit card VISA and Master Card
- Direct Deposit
- PayPal – PayPal Invoice will be issued
- A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
- Aussie Brewmakers only ships orders domestically within Australia. No international orders will be accepted.
- Orders sent within Australia will occur through Australia Post eParcel for standard parcels whilst bulkier items such as single vessel all grain brewery systems, boilers and bulk beer tin or bulk sugars will be sent by courier.
- Delivery tracking information will be made available directly by Australia Post via email and/or text message
- An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders.
- All deliveries will be sent 'Signature on Delivery with Authority to Leave' unless at the time of ordering you specifically request 'Signature on Delivery' in the comments section of the order process. This means the delivery driver will get you to sign for a delivery if you are at the delivery address however; if you are not there and the delivery driver ascertains there is a safe place to leave the delivery they will do so. If the delivery is left the delivery driver will also take a photo as proof the item was delivered safely. If a safe place to leave the delivery is not available, as ascertained by the delivery driver, or you have selected 'Signature on Delivery' at the time of ordering in the comments section, then if you are not available to accept and sign for the delivery a card will be left with instructions on how you can collect your delivery from Australia Post.
- All efforts will be made to pack your order in such a way as to reduce the risk of damage whilst in transit however if uninsured, items will travel entirely at the buyers risk.
- Insurance for orders is available – please contact us prior to processing for a quotation
All products supplied by Aussie Brewmakers come with the manufacturer warranties and existing statutory conditions apply and are not superseded or overwritten by this agreement. You may visit the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au for additional information on your consumer rights.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of this agreement:
© Copyright 2017 Kehanake Pty Ltd t/a Aussie Brewmakers