This Single Vessel All-Grain recipe is in the style of the Gage Road Brewers Atomic Pale Ale.
This beer is an American style Pale Ale with minimal bitterness and a heap of citrus / pine overtones and aroma from the late additions of Centennial, Citra and Amarillo hops. This hop forward nature of this beer is well balanced with a caramel malt base that all in all makes for a very easy drinker.
This recipe is in the style of the Gage Road Brewers Atomic Pale and might not be an exact clone, but if you like the commercial offering then you will be sure to love this brew.
Style: American Pale Ale
Fermenter Volume: 23L
Estimated ABV: 5.5%
Estimated OG: 1.054
Estimated FG: 1.012
IBU/SG Ratio: 0.515
This recipe kit includes:
- Malts – 5.45kg: Simpsons Maris Otter, BestMalz Munich Dark, Gladfield Toffee Malt, BestMalz Carapils, JW Wheat Malt, JW Medium Crystal
- Hops – 300g: Citra / Amarillo / Centennial
- Yeast: 2 x Mangrove Jack’s Craft Series M36 Liberty Bell Ale
- Kettle Fining: 1 x Whirlfloc Tablet (only use 1/2 tablet)
- Full Brew Day Instructions / Record
Please note when ordering:
- This recipe is for a 23L batch using a single vessel electric brewery such as a Grainfather, Robobrew / Brewzilla or Guten. Water adjustment additions, compensations for trub loss, fermenter loss and other specific equipment considerations should be made to these instructions on an ‘as needs’ basis. It should be noted gravity readings and final ABV are subject to variance depending on efficiencies of brewing equipment and process. They are supplied as a reference point only.
- The grains for this recipe kit will be milled on our commercial Monster Mill. If you would like the grains unmilled please request this in the Comments section at Checkout.
- From time to time certain grains, hops and yeasts are unavailable. In the event an inclusion in this recipe kit is unavailable a substitute will be made of the same quality, flavour and characteristics
- If you would like the .bsmx or .xml file for this recipe please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or request a copy in the Comments section during Checkout when ordering.
Do you need a gram scale for measuring your Hops – seel Related Products Below